
Wow! I want to work for the government. Where else do you get that kind of job security and not have to perform? If I am not on my "A" game daily, and driving company metrics on a consistent basis, I am not going to have a job.
Here is what happened. I called this person to setup an appointment. Only this one person can actually schedule you in. Her voice mail comes on "Hello, this is Suzie Q., in charge of setting up your appointment. I am unavailable. Please leave your name and phone number. If I don't call you back, you can call me back..........."
Wow. Leave your name and number and if I don't call you back, call me back? Definitely made me wonder.
So I am considering changing my voice mail on my phone to say the same thing.
"Hello, this is Mike. Please leave your name and number. When I don't call you back, feel free to call me again. Have a great day!"
2 comments:
LoL
What no drunken posts ;o)
Post a Comment